Not Just Hydro Excavation, We Also Do Dry Excavation To.
Some Examples of Wet and Dry Jobs We've Done:
* Digging footings for a roller coaster ride at Camp Snoopy.
* Cleaning the Dolphin Filters out at a Local Zoo.
* Working for the City of Minneapolis to clean out city Sanitary Sewer and Storm Sewer Tunnels.
-From the Street We were Down 80-90 Feet and Out 600+ Feet!
* Slot Trenching
* Power/Telephone Pole Holes
* Removal of Rock on Roofs of Buildings
* Sediment Removal in Ponds
* Box Culverts Full of Sand
* Liquid Fertilizer that Solidified in Holding Tanks
-We added water while Vacuuming into Our Trucks and Pumped them into a Tanker to Save The Product!
* Removal of Boring/Drilling Gel
* Clean up of Flared End Section Rocks
* Removal of Sediment in Water Treatment Tanks
* Removal of Excess Sand inside a Local Casino
* Cleaning of Exhibits/Pens at Local Zoo
The List Goes On and On....